Japanese & Jazz
Roppongi-style warm winter delights
Kumo Izakaya & Sake Bar
Transport yourself to a side-street club in Roppongi as Kumo lays on live jazz complemented by a five-course Japanese dinner paired with sake, beer and wine.
Relax and unwind to the sultry sounds of the Yamoto Mayazaki Jazz Duo as Kumo’s chefs present a meal that opens with edamame accented with black sesame and pink salt and culminates in a slow-cooked pork belly and pearl barley dish that’s just what winter calls for. The vegetarian options are just as seasonal and delicious, too.
– Pan-grilled edamame, black sesame, Murray River pink salt
– Dengaku eggplant with caramelised miso, pine nuts, rocket and fennel salad
– Scampi, clam and kingfish soup with japonica rice
– Spicy tuna taco with samphire
– Crisp-skinned slow cooked pork belly with pearl barley salad and sesame dressing
A full vegetarian menu is also available
6:30pm – 10:00pm, 25 August
152 Lygon St, Brunswick East VIC 3057
$109 per person